- Comprehensive development platform utilities
- Software for testing all the hardware platform interfaces and signal processing modules
- Telephony protocols – SIPv2, SDP, RTP, RTCP, RFC 2833 X-NSE, RFC 2833 AVT,
- Network Protocol – IPv4, HTTP server, HTTP client, SNTP Client, PPPoE, DHCP Client, STUN , HTTP, ARP, DNS, TFTP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, Telnet Server, TFTP client, SMTP/MIME, FTP server
- Video Codec- H.263 & H.264 based on HW core, A/V synchronization based on SIP/RTP
- Audio Codec – G.711, G.726, G.729A, G.729B, iLBC
- Hardware Connections – YUV cameras, USB Keyboard, USB memory, LAN, WAN
- Telephony Services – SIP Client, Flexible Dial Plan Support, Fax Tone Detection
- Remote Configuration/Maintenance – via built-in Web server, via TFTP
Our client, who is a well known networking product company, is a pioneer in internet routers and was planning for development of a VoIP phone based on latest ARM11 processor. They had vast experience in IP data communication products and were looking for a product engineering company who can support them in multimedia processing domain and embedded software design as required for this VoIP product. This product required host of device interfaces and user features to be supported and the entire design and development was supposed to be completed in the shortest time possible. The product had to comply with multiple standards and had to be developer friendly for easy feature expansion in the future models.
Request to download Case Study/Datasheet to know more on our Solution and Approach.